Brady is a global leader in providing complete solutions that identify and protect premises, products and people. Brady Corporation founded in 1914 in Wisconsin, USA, and established in India in March 2006.
An exclusive state-of-the-art plant and R&D center are located at Electronic City Phase II in Bangalore. There is an additional warehouse in Gurgaon, New Delhi to serve customers in the northern region of India.
With IATF 16949 – ISO Certification, Brady India has reach across the entire country through its dedicated distributors and regional business development managers.
Brady Company India Pvt. Ltd.
No. 26P, Survey No.41, Konappana Agrahara,
Begur Hobli, Hosur Road,
Electronic City Phase II,
Bangalore 560 100, India.
Ph. +91 80 66582900/901
Work Hours: Monday-Friday 8AM - 4:30PM IST
|Brady Company India Pvt. Ltd.
2315/23, Opp. To Payal Cinema,
Delhi Road, Gurgaon
Haryana – 122 001, India.
Contact : Mr. Vipul Jindal
Email : Vipul_Jindal@bradycorp.com
Mob : +91 9873057857
Brady Company India Private Limited.
office level 2, Building 2,
Brookfield Main Road,
Ph. +91 (80) 6658-2800
|Brady Corporate Social Responsibility
Corporate social responsibility is an integral part of Brady’s culture. For Brady, doing well and doing good goes
together. HOPE, Brady India’s corporate social responsibility initiative, has a vision and objective of contributing
and improving the society through consistent and sustainable activities. HOPE focuses its work on areas including
child welfare, education, medical access, and community development and rehabilitation.
HOPE supports two NGOs that work with underprivileged children – Shishu Mandir
and Sahasra Deepika. Activities have included
- Conducting an annual blood donation camp
- Celebrating Sports Day and Children’s Day
- Organizing a Joy-of-Giving month for Brady employees to collect gifts for those in need
- Conducting educational trips for the children
- Organizing drives for school supplies, uniforms, bags, shoes and other items
- Organizing medical and health checkups for children
Other HOPE initiatives include:
- HOPE scholarships are given to the best performers in Class 10th
- Go Green: World Environment Month – Holding educational programming on global
warming are conducted and planting saplings
- Fundraising for any untimely disasters
Brady stock trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol
BRC. To learn more, visit our Investor Relations page